Friday, July 29, 2011

funemployment!

I'm unemployed for the first time in over four years. And it's a bit weird.
Here's what I've been up to for the last few weeks:


Reading: The Forest of Hands & Teeth series by Carrie Ryan & crying my way through Sisterhood Everlasting by Anna Brashares

Watching: Covert Affairs, Pretty Little Liars, Switched at Birth & Rizzoli & Isles are my current favourites.


Hairdressing: I finally took the plunge and got ombre highlights. And I love them! 

Waiting: Patiently to visit my dear sister, Claire, for a little tea party at her new house. & for Jose Vanders' new EP to be released. 


Eating: Homemade lasagne (homemade by yours truly) and blueberry/banana smoothies (yum!)

2 comments:

  1. I went out and bought sisterhood everlasting today and then jumped on twitter to see what people were saying about it, from there i stumbled across your twitter account and then this blog :)
    Can't wait to get into the book, and now preparing for tears!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like it! I was a bit- I don't know, it wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete