Saturday, June 11, 2011

I've been a busy girl this week, but here are a few things that I've been doing:


  •  Thanks to my lovely friend Kendall, I've been keeping a Positivity journal - at the end of every day, I take a few minutes to write down at least one thing that I've liked about that day. I thought it would be hard, but it's actually really fun. I still have days where all I can think of is a bible verse, or a passage from whatever book I've read that day, but I'm really enjoying it. Thank you, Kendall!
  • Finding out what colour I am here - I can't decide if I'm more peacock or night.
  • Reading like it's going out of fashion (well well well, that's a story for another time) I've finished The Forest of Hands and Teeth, and have moved onto The Dead-Tossed Waves, both by Carrie Ryan.
  • Spending my hard-earned cash on a gorgeous dress from ASOS. 
So, that's me lately. 

2 comments: